Sunday, March 10, 2019

Week 5 Part 2

By Monday Blog Week 5 Post 2:
Write a blog post outlining who your target market is. Begin to think about how knowing more about your perfect customer will help you in the coming weeks as we start to promote this business online.



Target Market Analysis for Kastl Koncepts
This target market analysis for Kastl Koncepts is being prepared to identify who the target market is for my fictional business. Kastl Koncepts is a business to provide custom tattoo designs or the sale of my creations. My target audience is geared toward individuals who enjoy line work tattoos. Tattoo advocates vary in ages 18+ but I believe my designs are youthful and feminine which steers me to aim towards young woman. I primarily researched target audiences on Instagram by viewing hashtags like #Tattoo, #Linework, #Ink #IWantATattoo and generally most people posting are young female woman. I also viewed the followed of some of my favorite tattoo shops to find the same results. Trends are frequent in the tattoo industry which is why I think the work I put out will stand out among others as it will be my own creations and will not be repeated. The goal is to provide custom designs, to not allow my designs to be tattooed on more than one individual. Personally, I think that tattoo artist's should not be copy machines but actually embrace the craft of permanent art on one's body. Risks that I anticipate are others taking too much inspiration from my work to the point of stealing it. Posting online will be a huge risk as people could just print it out and take it to an artist to claim as their own. I think that watermarking all images obnoxiously will prevent this but of course, it will be an unavoidable risk when posting designs online to sell. I think that as tattoo's become more and more popular people will strive to create custom pieces more than picking off a flash sheet as most everything has been done time after time again. The target market will cater to all ages 18+, all genders, and all who will show respect for the brand and not copy the work. I think that Kastl Koncepts will be successful in the event that I ever wish to pursue it as a real business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 7

Visit the FaceBook Business pages of your group members (the groups have changed, please check out the updated Class Links). Read their p...